Perspiration Pals 29 September 2022

Hello Pals! How are you? First things first, thank you very much for the pre-birthday wishes and the actual birthday wishes and pictures. I really appreciate it. I decided to buy some dinner instead of cooking it but when I tasted it thought ‘you know, you old tart, (thank you, Lynna, that’s how I’ll refer to myself from now on :D) you aren’t even that bad at cooking’.

Anyway, enough of my birthday. Instead of that awful prime number that’s my age now, I’ll give you an interesting fact and maybe even ask you some questions. We hear so much bad news nowadays it makes our heads spin. There are a lot of incredibly brave people fighting for their rights, country, freedom, I see you. I see you all, and I can only hope that I could be just as brave as you are under similar circumstance even though I have serious doubts about it.

However, there are also some interesting and wonderful things happening too. Have you heard of the NASA DARTS mission? It’s the world’s first planetary defence technology demonstration which successfully impacted its asteroid target on Monday and I feel it should be even bigger news that there are people who work hard to make sure we don’t end like the dinos. By the way, google NASA DART mission and something will happen that you might like.

I meant to start the thread after my morning workout but I had a bus to catch… traffic is awful here which I don’t understand as the town is not even that big. Question: when a driver lets you cross the road do wave to ‘say’ thank you? Most of us do here but maybe it’s not customary elsewhere. Also, when there’s a traffic jam and a driver lets another driver in front of them, it’s customary to flash the hazard lights once or twice as a way of saying thank you. Is it the same where you live? Just wondering.

Let’s move on to exercise too because it’s important. So what’s scheduled for today? I did Day 11 of the Strong Challenge which was a nice upper-body routine with Daniel (that’s what I chose) and I have the feeling my biceps and triceps will be a bit sore.

All right, this turned out to be a short novel so I’ll stop wasting your time, have an easy day, Pals! Happy little Friday!

PS, sorry but I couldn't attach the picture...