My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone we are offical halfway through the week and I would love to know of what is on all of your minds as we are coming into the week, because I know that I'm going to be looking forward to hopefully spending time with my best friend over the weekend and some of next week. So that's on my calendar or on my mind forthe weekend and this time I'm going to do some fun things with my best friend this time unlike the last time she came down and I didn't get to do any of them. This time when she comes down I'm going to watch some movies with her, go bowling together with her and maybe get both of our toenails down but it might be just me who get's them done who knows.

Moving on to workouts, the workouts that I've been doing just been kicking my butt and really tiring out the muscles like crazy and after the workout that I did for today. My arms are going to be feeling it for the next two days or so jsut until I get to do the foam rolling workout for the whole body on Friday which will feel nice. I was so hoping to go to TJ Max this week but by the looks of it I don't think we will be going there unless we went on Friday morning before I have to go back to my dad's house. It would make it a perfect day and I would have something to talk about with my best friend even though I always have lots to talk about with her.