Birthday Pals September 28th, 2022 😏😁πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸ₯°πŸŽ‰

hey all,

So, after yesterday's teaser, we have an actual birthday today! 😎 I mean I already mentioned that she's the wiser one, and now all got to see why 😁 (yes, I believe in evidence-based research!)

hey twin (Ivett), happiest birthday wishes to you, from all of us here (all corners of the world). I may have taken a bite or two from your cake already 🀣 thank you for being part of this community -I mean, of course thanks to you every now and then we have Idris Elba meme fest here. thanks for always checking in on me when I am away from here. i know you've been working on the UB strength of yours so I sure feel confident that you'd be ready to pack a punch when needed for moi, haha 😁 Big hug, much love ~ your not-so-wise twin πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜

----

folks, sorry about the confusion but my notes said it was yesterday. anywho, yesterday we had someone from French National Assembly speaking to us about big tech companies and EU regulations. It was so cool, she invited us to think about contributing to a working group πŸ™‚ I guess so much is happening on the side, I may have been anxious to miss my twin's birthday and well, you know the next.

That's about it from me pals. gonna grab some breakfast and head out to today's list of seminar and work sessions. Not very cool -but I will pop by here to keep me going.

Catch y'all later ..

Edited