Perspiration Pals September 27th, 2022

Hey there pals,

Hello from Germany! how are we doing today?

SECOND BIG EDIT: ahem, it's tomorrow 😈🤭 please be here to wish tomorrow too 🥳

It may be that I am the worst twin -but hey, I remembered on time -no actually, I wrongly wished someone else and they be like, what? You know, it's not today right! Anywho, the pic may suggest, it is my Twin -Ivett's birthday today (God, please make me be right! 😂) Thanks to FB, found my twin here -i know a lot have tried to claim her as twin -but she's my twin 😁 hey twin, happy birthday, and thanks for being the wiser one! 🥰🤗 your furry niece sends you a big hug 🥰

I am in marathon seminar sessions. we all have been put up in same hotel and have a schedule from 9 am -9 pm including dinners. That's extremely social for my taste. but made some new professional connections and look forward to collaborating with them in future.

So, staying in the hotel prompted me to think about buffet behavior. My take is, generally people (me included) tend to over serve (irrespective of how hungry they are) for themselves in buffet scenarios. So, I am consciously trying to keep to my original breakfast quantities. What are your thoughts? Do you prefer a buffet or like a set meal when eating out?

Fur baby: she has been so good. the cat sitter (new to her) told me that already in day two she is chilling with her and lets her pet her. since I miss her so, I am going to post a couple of pics of her.

That's about it from me folks. Over to you now. tell us about your day and more. Thank you for checking in with me & fur baby today.

Edited