My Workout & My Day

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone depending on where you live at in the world and it's the start of the week and I would love to know of what do all of you have planned out that you are looking forward to this week. Because I know that there is a couple of things that I'm looking forward to this week one is on Tuesday and the other one is on Thursday, but if there is anything else that comes up in the week I'll let all of you know about it. But I know the weather for this week is going to be nice and warm for us along with being nice and sunny which will be nice to hopefully be able to do some things outside unless we don't hardly have a lot of things to do.

I knwo that when I call and talk to my best friend tonight to make sure about planning out for her to come over again and have a sleepover at my dad's house again so we can have some more fun. This time I'm thinking of us going bowling together and maybe getting our toenails done or at least my toenails done, because I've gone too long without getting them done and I want to get my toenails done so bad.