Daily Check-in: Monday, September 26th

Hello, Blendiez!

How are you today? How did your weekend go?

I hope you're doing well, and I hope you checked in with our wonderful Shabnam this weekend! And Shabnam: thank you so much for ghosting!

Alright, let's get things rollin'!

What's happenin for workouts today, Blendiez?

I am unsure. We're supposed to be having a repairman show up today--and as per usual, there is no timeframe when he'll actually be here. So, workouts will depend on if I am able to workaround this guy.

Food?

Well, that's a bit of a IDK; mostly caz Mr Repairman is gonna be working on the stove.

Pic?

Of course! How about some Mr Fat Bear Otis cruising the lower river and gnoshin some salmon? Very chill bear, this guy.

Alrighty then, that's it for me!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***