Perspiration Pals Monday September 26th

Hello all and welcome to the PPals Monday thread.

This Monday finds us entering the final week of September and the coming weekend will bring the start of my favorite month of the year, October, so I have yet another reason to hope this work week will go quickly.

So what are your plans for the season? If people make summer plans, why not autumn (or spring) plans as well right? My plans are well underway as I've been doing some decorating for the colder months ahead. I pulled the Halloween decorations out of the basement this past weekend and will finish putting them out on October 1st. I also hope to go apple picking. And finally, I'm looking forward to some time off of work at the end of October (I do NOT work on Halloween) and a weekend away with my family.

On a smaller scale, what are your plans for today? Workout, food, life? I'm halfway through week 5 of Reboot due to my liberal use of the reschedule button and I had a sweaty cardio workout with Nicole this morning. Dinner will be quick baked chicken breasts as I have a store run to take care of after work for some essentials and Tessa's meds.

Cozy Cheeky picture incoming below.

Enjoy your week as much as possible my friends. Be kind to yourself because you all deserve it.

Edit: just saw I posted October instead of September in the title for the thread. 😂

Edited