HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 26th β˜•πŸˆπŸ€

β€œThis should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” (Gabriel GarcΓ­a MΓ‘rquez)

I'll go along with this. If I can find things to be grateful for every day, it just stands to reason that good things are happening every day. It could be a little thing -- maybe my morning espresso β˜• will be perfect, or I'll get through today's workout without the wifi timing out even once. If it's something bigger than that, well, I'll let it be a surprise πŸ˜€ What kind of good things are likely to show up in your day? A friendly cat🐈? A four-leaf cloverπŸ€? Good weather for a walk? Here, the latter seems unlikely, we're forecast to have rain, perhaps storms. But I'll take it as it comes.

As for workouts, well, I think I can state with reasonable confidence that evening workouts are not yet a thing for me. I ran out of energy yesterday by the time I'd finished cooking and straightening up the kitchen, so yesterday's lovely Benchmark recovery workout will be today's. The good news is that I've got stuffed peppers and kale-basil pesto (both inspired by FB recipes), so there shouldn't be too much cooking in my evening!

So, as you settle in to your Monday, try to find that good thing that's happening and, if you like, share it with us on here. Or maybe just share about your workout, or your healthy food πŸ˜†. Or read quietly. It's all good! Have a great day!