My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone how was everyone's week and weekend last week, because I know that my was lots of fun because I got to spend the weekend and some of the week with my best friend and we had lots of fun and kept our mind off of the weather. Because of how hard the wind was blowing outside it spooked us because it wouldn't stop blowing until the rain started coming down, and it rained for about 2 days at my dad's house and 3 days here. So last weekend and week was a heck of a week and now I'm ready to start this week and we have quite of bit of things planned out that we are looking forward to this week, but my mom and I think we might go shopping again but for things we need for ourselves and for around the house.

Because we visited the store TJ Max for the first time and it blew my mind away with all the beautiful adorable cute things that they had inside the store, so we might take one day this week to go back to the store and just browse around the store and see what they have in store. I know that the weather for this week is going to be nice and warm around in the 80s to maybe low 70s so it's going to be warm but not too hot or not too cold just right, which means we will be able to do some stuff outside if we have anything to do outside. But I don't really know yet for sure I'll let you know if we decide to go to the store TJ Max and look around it and get some stuff from it or not.