Perspiration Pals September 25, 2022 πŸŽƒπŸ§ΆπŸ

Happy Sunday Ppals,

It is finally starting to feel like fall here with cooler mornings and evenings. It is still quite warm during the day.

I went to a fall festival/farmers market yesterday. There were lots of nice fall themed crafts. I got a new pumpkin themed wreath for my door. I hope to use that as my picture. My tablet is not cooperating and showing the picture in my folder yet so I 'll switch to my phone when I am done.

Later this morning I am going to church to decorate my classroom for faith formation. We are putting up some clouds and flowers from vacation Bible camp. It should make our area look bright and cheery.

Yesterday I started my alphabetical by trainer routine, with 3 shorter workouts with Amanda. Today I have upper body strength with Daniel.

For food I am happy that I made curried rice with chickpeas and spinach yesterday so there is plenty for today.

Now over to you. Is it finally fall weather and you are out and about enjoying the cooler weather? Or maybe it is finally spring if and you are enjoying warmer weather.

Have a great day all!

Edited