PPals 23 September 2022 🩰πŸ₯ˆπŸ€½πŸΌπŸ©³πŸ‰

Hello my cute little plump Pomeranian puffballs! It's good to see you again! How are you? How's your day going or been? Or looking like it might turn out?

Now here is the part where I try to introduce some interesting or entertaining topic. I usually think of something suitable around Monday night, and forget it by Thursday. I tried to come up with something else but guess what. Everything I think of seems to be ultimately an extension of my current frustration with the scale and my fitness or lack thereof, and that doesn't seem a productive avenue of discussion. So instead I've got some bad dad jokes:

What do you get when you cross a tortoise with a porcupine?

------

A slow poke!

Why did the kid bring a ladder to school?

------

So he could go to high school!

------

What's the difference between something that's unlawful and something that's illegal?

------

One is something that's against the law. The other is a sick bird (ill eagle)

Why do the French only ever eat one egg for breakfast?

------

Because one egg is une oeuf (enough)

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ€¨πŸ˜’πŸ˜–πŸ˜«πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

My apologies blendos. Especially for those last two, which are better when you say them out loud. If you have any similarly terrible jokes, please share!

Ok I guess we'd better get down to business.

Exercise! Whatcha up to? Are you harder, better, faster, stronger? (Daft Punk reference.) I am feeling supremely fluffy, out of shape, and frustrated with myself, so would like to do something. My calendar says I am up for some strength training, but my muscles say they are sore and not up for such activities. So maybe I'll do some recovery cardio or else maybe pay Marina a visit with some sweaty yoga.

Food! Heyyyyy good lookin...whaaaaaatcha got cookin? (Hank Willaims reference.) What's on your menu? Or maybe you're like me and don't plan ahead that far, making that a very difficult question to answer. Although I can answer it today. I have two types of leftovers on offer: pork carnitas, or Thai green curry. So I will be having one, or possibly both, of those things.

All right my darlings, that's it from me. I can hear your collective sigh of relief. Have an easy day folksies.