Perspiration Pals 21 September 2022

Hello Pals! How are you? It’s the International Day of Peace today and the 2022 theme for the International Day of Peace is “End racism. Build peace.” It’s high time. High time.

It’s also World Gratitude Day today and International Week of Happiness at Work. Fat chance… but I do hope you can be grateful for being happy at work.

I did Day 3 of the Strong Challenge which was a brutal (it was in the title) abs routine with Daniel. I must have done it a hundred times but these exercises are always challenging. Especially if you do them right. How about you? What’s on schedule for today? Remember, it’s always OK to improvise. Unless you’re a surgeon. Then don’t improvise at work, please.

Anyway, let’s move on to today’s topic. Apart from working out we often talk about food which is perfectly fine since there’s no working out without food. I’ve just had a look at my spice collection to see what I’m a bit short of, which gave me the idea to ask you the question you see in today’s picture. I would say ground paprika (obviously…) and… that’s not an easy question to answer. I love spices. I love cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, black pepper… so it’s difficult to answer. But I also love herbs. Basil, thyme, oregano and I could go on. How about you? Did you know many spices have antimicrobial properties? And spices are also a great way to add vitamins and minerals to our diet.

Well, Pals, I need to go now so be good if you can, don’t smile when someone tells you to, eat your vegetables and get enough sleep.