Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
Hi,
I wasn't sure which topic to put this under, but I'd love to see 5 - 10 seconds of transition time added to the cool-down section of a workout.
It would allow time to get into the position and make the most of the stretch.
Is anyone else keen on seeing this added?
Thanks! :)
Add transition time to cool down stretches!
Hi,
I wasn't sure which topic to put this under, but I'd love to see 5 - 10 seconds of transition time added to the cool-down section of a workout.
It would allow time to get into the position and make the most of the stretch.
Is anyone else keen on seeing this added?
Thanks! :)