Daily Check-in: Monday, September 19th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How was your weekend?

I hope all's well with you--and I hope you checked in with our lovely Inge this past weekend! Inge: as always, it's a pleasure to hear from you, and thank you for ghosting!

And of course: a shoutout to our wonderful Miss Raven for taking care of us the past two weeks as well!

For now though, Blendiez, I'm afeared you are stuck with me.

So let's jump right into our check-in, shall we?

What's happenin with workouts, Blenderz?

Not a lot for me. Haven't worked out since last Wednesday. So I'm thinkin I'd better get my butt in gear and do something. Like maybe Tasha's newest total body routine!

And what's on the menu for today Blendiez?

I'm gonna worry only about having more coffee at the moment. Dinner can wait.

Finally: a pic! We're suppose to get our first freeze this week, so hubby and I got a lot of stuff picked outta the garden and are working on canning it.

Alrighty then, that's it for me!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited