Weekend Check-In: Sunday, September 18th

Greetings my dear ladies,

Sunday again already, the weekends seem to pass in the blink of an eye these days. Halfway through September already, soon we'll be thinking about Halloween and Christmas again.

But first things first, any workouts on your schedule or are you giving those tired muscles a rest today? I'm resting and sifting through the workouts page to schedule my upcoming week.

Maybe I could do the same with the food section because I haven't got any good ideas for dinner today. You ladies got anything for me? Or are you as clueless as me here?

What I'm not clueless about is today's question, as usual feel free to skip it:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Me, I would say I'm ambivert, yep had to look that up. I'm the type that listens closely, thinks and then answers. I'm introvert as long as I'm not comfortable with someone. As soon as I know you better, I'll talk the ears of your head. But... when I'm in a bigger entourage, I'll be the one more in the background.

And of course, here on FB it's easy, I'm a complete extrovert. You can't see me so I can ramble away.😂

Well my lovelies, I guess my time's up. Thank you for checking-in with me and come tomorrow I'll leave you in the more than capable hands of our Kim.

So, Goodbye, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu!!!

Have a great day everyone!!🥰