Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: High Impact Cardio Intervals

Hi FB Fam!

I hope you are having a great week, enjoying the cooler weather, and are ready to warm back up with this intense cardio workout.

High Impact Cardio Intervals

We target all your major muscle groups and cardiovascular system in this high-impact workout. We start with a four-minute warm-up and end with a five-minute cool-down. However, if you need a longer warm-up or cool-down, do it! We have 12 exercises that we repeat twice and work for 30 seconds with 10-second rest breaks for a total of 16 minutes. This routine has no official water breaks, so hit pause and take them as needed! 

This workout involves high-impact exercises, and I do not spend much time discussing modifications. If you prefer lower-impact exercises, I recommend looking at the write-up to see the list of exercises for this routine so you know what to expect.

Unrelated, I am on a big smoothie bowl kick right now, and it has become my new favorite breakfast food! Currently, my go-to smoothie bowl consists of almond milk, half a frozen banana, a few chunks of frozen mango, one scoop of protein powder, half an avocado, and a big handful of spinach. Throw it all in a blender, whirl it up, pour it into a bowl, and top with blueberries and some granola. For me, it is such an easy and delicious way to start the day. Is anyone else on a smoothie bowl kick right now? I would love to hear your go-to recipes.

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda