Weekend Check-In: Saturday, September 17th

Hello dearest ladies,

You all are again so fortunate to have to endure me as your weekend ghost. I know, I know, you are all trampling with impatience to read my post and especially which question(s) I've come up with this time, but you'll have to wait a sec because we have to cover the basics first.

So, tell me all about what's happening on the sports front. Are you working out today? Are you doing a custom workout in the form of a nice walk, swim, gardening, cleaning? Or are you having a restday like I am? Whatever you're doing or gonna do, tell me, I'm curious.

And what about dinner? Any new recipies you ladies are gonna try or are you sticking with things you know and that won't have your neighbors come running with a fire extinguisher?

Well, since it's my birthday today, my hubs is treating me to a nice Chinese restaurant this evening. It'll be the first time since all this covid business started that we'll be having an actual sit down meal in a restaurant again, so I'm pretty excited about it.

Hahaa, you ladies thought I was gonna let you go without a question did ya? Nope, not happening! I've been looking through my list of torturous questions and decided to keep it mild today.

Here's my one and only question:

What is a challenge you will never accept, not even when they offer you a million euros, dollar or pounds or whatever currency you're on?

I've actually got two things:

*Deep diving. You know, like you see in those documentaries where they fold themselves eagerly into this little underwaterball to go and see if they can find any kind of wreck. Brrrr, it gives me the chivers just thinking about it. HORRIBLE

*Speleology or caving. Again a no go, I remember a shcol trip (oh my goodness, ages and ages ago) when we went to visit 'Le Grottes de Han'. Some caves in the Ardennes where you had to follow this path and in the end they let you out in this tiny boat and they give this canonshot that nearly blow the ears of your head. HORRIBLE!!!

And you know what's even worse???? There are some people who even think it's amazing to combine those two!!!!

Anyway, I'm rambling again here, must be old age getting to me. So, as usual, feel free to skip the question and just dive in to answer the basics stuff.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day you all!!🥰