My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone it's Finally Friday which means that we can all look forward to the weekend and I'm so looking forward to the weekend because I'm hoping of being able to hang out with my friend this weekend and have some fun with her. But I don't know for sure yet I'll have to wait until 3:00 comes around then I will know for sure if my dad will be picking her up, though I think it's going to have because me and my best friend were planning it out the last time we talked with each other. Moving on to workouts the workouts that I mainly did for this week was either upper body with Core or a combation of upper body and lower body with some core added in the mix.

So what do all of you have that you are looking forward to this weekend because I've got a lot of fun things planned out that I'm so looking forward to. So many things that I don't know of what order I'm going to do all of them in because I have a bunch of things planned out in mind, on the other hand my ankle is still healing because I twisted it the other day so now it's back to hurting again this time it's worse. But I'm going to take it easy this weekend to let it heal and not be on it as much or as long for a certain period of time, and I'm going to make sure to keep putting ice on it and take pills to help with the pain.