Daily Check-in: Friday, September 16th

Hello Blendfriendz and welcome to Friday!

Does this day deserve the exclamation mark I put with it? I'm sure hoping so. I'll always give the day the benefit of the doubt despite knowing it might all go sideways 20 minutes from now.

That being said, I had grand plans to workout, but I've been nursing a bad headache since last night, so I don't think a workout is the best idea right now at all. Good luck to whatever movement or rest you have going on today!

And how about some nutrish and delish foodie things happening? I'd say pizza for myself, but the yeast I have doesn't seem to want to rise to the occasion, lol.

And for the picture, some well developed Magnolia seeds. I started my hosting with a fresh flower and I'm now wrapping it up with these crimson red seeds. It's not from the same flower, but from an older one that bloomed earlier in the year.

Okay, that is about all I got. Thanks once more and as always for hanging out with me. Once again it has been great being your host. Now we turn the weekend over to Inge. A special weekend as it is her birthday weekend, so don't forget to check in with her to wish her a happy birthday!

And then come Monday, the fantastic return of Kim! No doubt it will be classic and true to Kim fashion!

Alright, Blenderz, take care! ..And until next time, keep on blending how you do.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***