HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 15th 🐑

Hello everyone.

“The fact that you’re struggling doesn’t make you a burden. It doesn’t make you unlovable, undesirable, or undeserving of care. It doesn’t make you too much or too sensitive or too needy. It makes you human.” – Daniell Koepke

Not much to preach today – I’m later than usual with starting the thread so I want to keep it short(ish).

The perpetual fitness question: are you doing any exercise, and if so, what kind? Did you enjoy it or was it a struggle today?

My shoulders are sore from Kelli’s bored easily upper body, which I did yesterday. This morning I went for a 60-min walk (for a brain breeze!) in relatively cool, cloudy weather. Two sheep tried to approach me, probably thinking I had something to eat for them (or they had plans to murder me) but I pointed at them and said “Stay!” and they listened. 😇 Think I should be a shepherd. A few problems: 1) I don’t want a dog, 2) I don’t own a car, 3) Where do you go to pee as a female shepherd?

My ex-date will be coming over for dinner and it’s been a long time since I cooked for non-relatives. The socially anxious part of my brain (98%) is freaking out a bit.

Everyone is very welcome to check in here to discuss sheep, exercise, lemon tea, banana bread, anything you like.

Wishing everyone who reads this a day with some joy and some peace of mind.

PS Picture of Tep being a boss. Isn't he precious?

Edited