Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 15th

Hello, Blendiez! How are you today?

Already have sights set on the weekend? Well with one of those comes a guest host (ghost) for the daily check-ins! To review the schedule right quick:

September 17th & 18th: Inge

September 24th & 25th: Shabnam

October 1st & 2nd: Coby

October 8th & 9th: Lea

October 15th & 16th: Inge

As you can see, we only have Inge on the board. So let's get some more awesome ghosts up here! If anyone would like to guest host a weekend, feel all the free to volunteer, and thank you in advance!

Okay, so are you doing any kind of movement today? I have a self scheduled upper body strength and core workout by Amanda waiting on me. Should feel right for today. And on that note I hope you got some feel good movement in there.

And what do you have cookin'? I might do something along the lines of chicken, rice, and veggies. Sounds alright by me.

Picture today is of some chestnuts on one of my chestnut trees. Right now these delicious nuts are hiding in this spiky shell that is firmly attached to the tree for now. I'm really happy about all these spiky balls because this year it looks like my tree is finally really for real loaded. To get ahead of myself, the question now will be how to roast them on an open fire😅

Okay, Blenderz, that's it from me for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a nice Friday Eve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited