Perspiration Pals 15 September 2022

Hello Pals! As usual I didn’t get round to checking your replies. I know it shouldn’t worry about it but it does. This was never really an issue earlier. I mean no matter who texted or emailed me I was always rather quick to reply but nowadays the procrastination button in my brain seems to be on all the time, which brings us to today’s question.

Have you ever noticed a particular change in your behaviour or a different reaction to something? If yes, and you don’t like it how do you deal with it? Can we change our personality or only our behaviour and reactions? I firmly believe that our personality stays pretty much the same throughout our lives but we can learn to deal with our ‘shortcomings’ or strengths.

Talking about strength, have you noticed any changes regarding your physical strength nowadays? I felt weaker and less energetic a couple of months ago but I think I might have gained some the energy back but I obviously don’t want to jinx it by saying it out loud…

It’s Greenpeace Day but it’s also Read A New Book Month so, dear Pals, be environmentally friendly and read a new book. Don’t worry about the latter you still have 15 days left to finish it.

Edited