My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone we are offical halfway through the week and I can't wait for the weekend to get here because I'm hoping to do some fun things with my dad, and maybe also hoping that my best friend comes over again to have a sleepover. But I'm not going to get too ahead of myself and just take it one step at at time my ankle is still healing and I'm hoping for the bruise to be gone by Friday so that way it's no longer there. Do any of you have fun plans that you are looking forward to over the weekend? Because I know that I'm going to do some fun things while I'm at my dad's house this weekend and week and try to go away from the house and do some more fun things.

I know that I'm going to be taking it easy for the rest of the week in order for my ankle to keep on healing itself like it's doing and, by the next time I come down we will be able to walk further on our walks because I won't have to worry about my ankle getting in the way. But I'll keep all of you posted about what's going on around the house for me this week is nothing much but we are having fun with each other, because since I'm out of high school we are getting to spend a lot more time together to do some fun things as well.