Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 14th

Hi Blenderz!

And welcome to the halfway point of the week! Shall we get right to sharing fitness, food, or other fascinating finds?

I'll start with workouts. I feel like today should be a yoga day, so I'll find something with Marina.

Not sure what I feel like as far as food. I kinda accidentally made a lot broccoli ginger soup from the FB site yesterday so I have some leftovers if I can't come up with anything, lol.

And to make it a #wildflowerwednesday, let's look at some Spotted Beebalm. They are getting their lilac bracts on to look quite magnificent, and smell so as well when crushed. We get a nice minty/oregano smell to get the outdoor air a little spicy. Just keep it to the nose as even though it is aromatically pleasant, it's not for eating.

Okay, best wishes for a cooperative day ahead for you, Blenderz. I'm off to go do stuff and things. Thanks for reading and checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***