New article near & dear to me: Not seeing results? 5 Common weight loss methods that might be sabotaging progress

Hey guys! Leaving you a little note here about this new release because I don't want you to miss it (keep in mind that you can also always find the newest stuff on your user dashboard!).

Not seeing results? 5 Common weight loss methods that might be sabotaging your progress

I put a lot of heart into this article because I know what it's like to be stuck in the dieting mentality. I know what it feels like to try and eat well and to push yourself hard with workouts and not see even an inkling of change. Sometimes it's important to step back and take an honest look at what is bringing you joy & health in life, and what is not. Here, I've broken down 5 of the most common weight loss strategies, how they can often backfire, and what to do instead. Keep in mind, just like I mention in the article; something different works for each of us, so some of this may apply to you, or it might not. Read with an open mind and let me know what you think. Please; discuss :)