Perspiration Pals 14 September 2022

Hello Pals! How are you? Do you celebrate anything today? I haven’t asked this for a while now. The weather is really lovely now but it will be quite awful at the weekend which reminds me, I need to get my favourite lavender candle from a shop nearby. A bit of mood enhancer, you know.

What else are mood enhancers? Funny animal pictures, books, and learning something interesting. So I’ll shower you with some random facts to cheer you up. If you need cheering up. Or even if you don’t. So did you know that the average four-year-old asks over four hundred questions a day? We shouldn’t stop asking questions if you ask me. Although asking ‘why’ a hundred times when you’re required to do a seemingly pointless task at work doesn’t count as asking a lot of questions.

Did you know that when the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less? Moon crash diet. But when I say ‘slightly’ I really mean it but of course it shouldn’t stop you from standing under the Moon staring at it longingly.

Did you know that if the human brain were a computer, it could perform 38 thousand-trillion operations per second? Did you know you’re carrying a supercomputer on your neck?

All right, let’s move on to exercise, my dear supercomputer-brained pals. What’s scheduled for today? I did Day 24 of Strong 2 so slowly but surely I can start thinking about what to do next. No idea yet.

Duty calls…. I mean I have to take a shower and leave for work (after getting dressed first of course) so have an easy day, work out if you can, and eat an apple in front of a doctor.