Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 13th

Hello again, Blenderbudz! How's it Tuesdaying?

I hope smoothly. It seems smoothly would just be a bit too boring for myself. I suppose something always has to go a little bit wrong to keep it exciting😅

But however the days wants to act, let's talk workouts and food! What does my FB Fam have going on?

I want to do some core work, so I'll find something to get those abs worked.

Food will be something. Just don't have the blue prints on it yet.

Picture is of some magenta colored berries thar from a plant with two names; French Mulberry and American Beautyberry. Not clear on the reason for the dual names, but what is clear is that the wildlife enjoy it. These berries are edible, but not that great in taste. Best left for the birds.

Alright, I'm all out of words for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me. I'll catch you later!

And to Kim, #TangoTuesday 💚💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***