Perspiration Pals 13 September 2022 🐈

Hey pals,

How's it going this Tuesday? A quick skim through previous pages told me y'all are traveling around and making many pit stops! How cool is that! (Ha, I'm typing about travel and the song playing on local radio now is Voyage voyage by Desireless (French song! Yes, they play all songs at the radio)). Anywho, I'll happily host y'all should you want to pick an adventure and travel all the way up North! 🥶

Moving on, this morning I took the driving theory exam & passed it 🥳 Man, I really had to study a lot for it. Now, for taking driving lessons here. Otherwise taking it easy today, and in the evening we have an international female faculty event at school! It's going to be a small group and I know most, so I'm not stressed about it. 🍷

Now for the meme (that is so me btw). Sometimes it can be weeks that I haven't texted one of my friends and then suddenly we exchange & comment on (cat) memes. This is our way of "hey how's it going!?" 😅 So I'm wondering what kind of a texter are you? You use a lot of emojis? All text? A good mix or you are the memes-rule-my-world kind? Personally, I can only use a lot of memes/GIFs when I know the person very well; otherwise text with emojis is me. But yes once, for several weeks, my brother and I only communicated through cat memes 😅

Speaking of, lil fur baby is okay. She wasn't her 100% yesterday, but today she's doing better 💜🌸

That's about it from me folks. I may squeeze in a small cardio routine before heading out to the event in the evening. Over to you now. Let us know about your day & more if you'd like.

Thank you for checking in with me & fur baby today! 🤗🐈