HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 13th

Good Tuesday morning Blendfriends!

I woke up around 3:30am. No doubt the 2-day district meeting set for today and tomorrow is playing on my mind, the first such meeting that I will attend. I think I’m mostly worried about still not being caught up on all of the expense reports that were sent to me during my vacation, and knowing that this meeting will likely prevent me from getting all of them cleared before the end of this week. I need to learn to let go of what I cannot control, thus today’s quote.

So I signed up for a new 3-week challenge at work which starts this week, called Back to Basics. From the initial description (3 days per week to do at your convenience, an optional 4th day of cardio of your choosing, getting back to basics for good health, etc), I thought it would be nice and easy. But when I got the email listing the workouts, I realized it’s going to be a real challenge, nothing easy here. It is circuit-style training to be done at your own pace, all familiar moves I’ve done on FB, but many moves that I will have to modify for sure. I’m giving it a go starting today after work (I will need to move after sitting down listening to people talk all day). I felt like trying something new, while I continue Simply Stretch. I’ll let you know how I fare.

I look forward to reading all about what you have planned for today and wishing everyone the best day! 🙂