My Workout & My Day

Hello there everyone how was everyone's weekend and week and also this week as well, because I know that I had lots of fun last weekend with my best friend and I had fun with my dad for the rest of the week and I still got to talk to my best friend. Then I went over to her house to spent the weekend for the first time and it was so much fun and her hosue is so beautiful and we were having fun doing things together, and we even went bowling which was not a good idea. Because when I got home with Ashton and she was showing me around and she showed me the trampline, let's just say when I got on it to jump I sprained my ankle and now it's swollen and healing from that night.

So I did have fun and all but I had to sit down a lot to let my foot heal from that night when I hurted it, and Ashton's parents are so nice that they gave me pills to help with the pain along with a bag of ice to put on it. So now when I go to do my workouts I can still do upper body workouts and do core workouts, but when I do lower body workouts they have to be Pilates workouts. But that's what I did last weekend and last week along with this weekend as well now its your turn to tell me about what all of you did while I was gone and away having fun with my best friend.