HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 12th 🌇🦆

Hello Blendfriends, it's Monday again. I kind of like Mondays. I set my calendar to start on Mondays, it's a nice blank-slate kind of a feeling. Here's a quote from someone else who obviously likes them:

A new day, a fresh start, a new beginning... it's what Monday is! Is it that bad? (Jafreena Sadique)

So, there you go. One fresh start, coming up! How are you getting the week started? I got mine started extra early today 🌇. I've made my bread dough🍞, fed the starter, done a load of laundry and am taking a little break to write this. I just heard some ducks or geese fly overhead.🦆 are always a sure marker of the change of seasons.

As for workouts, I'll be stretching today. I was really happy to do my lower-body workout for Benchmark yesterday and was feeling strong. Later I also helped my husband with a home repair, holding something in place, over my head. No surprises, my shoulder & neck would rather stretch today. The Benchmark write-up agrees with me: "Hopefully, you are still choosing only one of the workout options each day — and taking extra rest days, if needed — to avoid injury and burnout." So, there you have it. Extra recovery day for me, with this ultra-favorite:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/relaxing-total-body-stretch

I hope everyone's having a good start to the week. Let me know what you're cooking, if you've got a good workout going, or, really, anything else worth sharing. Thank you for checking in with me, and happy Monday!