Perspiration Pals Monday September 12th 🍂🍽️😸

Hey Pals, welcome to your September 12th edition of the thread.  There are 10 days left until the autumn equinox in the northern hemisphere  Just thought I'd start by pointing that out.

It's Monday again and the start of a long week so things could be better.  And I know many of us are coming down from our virtual whirlwind globe-hopping travels this weekend.  Or perhaps we're crash landing? The one silver lining to the end of the weekend for me is that I have a favorite full body strength workout to kickstart the 4th week of the Reboot Program.  Other than my coffee and walk with Remy, that's about the only thing I'm looking forward to this early on a Monday morning.  What's on your calendar today? 

Whether you're sweating, stretching, or resting, please give all the details below!

So, an amusing thing happened when my family went out to dinner this weekend.  My 13 year old was about to dig into his half rack of barbecue ribs when he said, "Oh wait I have to take a picture."  The picture was to send to a friend who had sent my son a picture of a steak dinner he was enjoying the night before.  I don't really know what that's all about except a couple of carnivorous kids trying to inspire food envy, but I thought it was funny.  Then again, I guess we do all share snapshots of our food sometimes on FB as well.  But I don't think these teenage boys were trying to share healthy eating recipes.  The FB community is about as social media as I get, so you won't find me posting pictures of my meals on Facebook or Instagram (or Yelp for that matter).  I have, however, been using my Fitbit to track my food for the past week.  It's an in-progress experiment and I guess my loosey goosey attempt at counting calories.  

So, how about it friends, got any food pictures to share?

Hope to see you below (where you will find a random kitty - not food - picture).  Remember, all are welcome.  

Edited