Daily Check-in: Sunday, September 11th

Good morning Blendiez! You’re stuck with me yet again!

First things first! I drove by a field of sunflowers yesterday, so of course I had to stop and take a picture. I trekked through the field in my Birkenstocks, hoping there were no snakes. But I’ll do just about anything for sunflowers! A bumble bee was kind enough to photobomb.

I don’t have any amazing questions today. It’s 5:30 a.m. and I’m sitting in bed drinking coffee, trying to wake up. My only question would be, “Could you please refill my coffee for me?”

But I do have our usual questions! What’s on your workout calendar today, and what’s on the menu?

Another rest day for me. Dinner…I have no clue. But I’ll come up with something!

I also wanted to take a moment to remember September 11th. Twenty-one years later and it’s still tender and there are still no words. 💔

I am so grateful for you Blendiez! If no one has told you today, you are amazing, you are valued, you matter, and the world wouldn’t be the same without you! Have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited