Daily Check in: Saturday, September 10th

Good morning my dear Blender Buddiez! It's your friendly New Mexican ghost here, ready to see what you're up to this weekend. Fitness-wise, food-wise, anything-wise.

But first, a la Ingeborg style, I have a question. As always, feel free to skip it. What are some quirks you have? Little things that make you slightly weird and funny? When I was a kid I used to skip count my stairs as I went up and down; I'd count the even numbers on the way up and the odd numbers on the way down. I don't do that anymore, but I do still hate the feeling of my feet touching a wet surface. I used to tip toe around the deck of the swimming pool where my dad worked during the summers avoiding any little puddles. As an adult, I refuse to stand in my shower if the water isn't running. Feet + wet surface = ICK!

Your turn!

And now to what we're really here for: fitness and food! What's on your calendar, and what's on your plate? I'm taking a rest day today. And pizza is sounding pretty delicious, so that's what we're having.

Thanks for checking in with me today! I look forward to reading you. Have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***