PPals—Saturday Sept. 10 🌌 🌊 🐈‍⬛🗺

The sky is getting darker earlier in the Northern Hemisphere, but an advantage is seeing the night sky.

I made Gary get out of the car to take pictures while I sat and listened to mariachi music on public radio, songs such as Mi Dos Amores and Ahora Dia.

The second picture is the moon through our trees. And the third picture, yes the third, is the little fuzzy gray male kitten with his face against the window. Momma Cat will be back today. I think everyone’s been sulking without her especially Creamsicle.

What are your plans? I need to vacuum. I’m also behind on yardwork. For exercise, I might do something with a step. How about you? What’s on the menu? Maybe I’ll do spaghetti and meatballs.

Remember we are meeting in Texas for really cool gelato, and then heading to Deb’s. I’m such an airhead. I can’t remember if it’s North or South Carolina. Sorry! Where is next on the itinerary? I’ve never been to Canada. It’s just North of Adrienne. What shall we eat there? How about visiting Ivett and Kristina and having cake? Lara has leftover birthday treats. We can meet Lynna’s Mr. Sweetie, not a baked good, a person, but nice anyway. India? The UK is somber right now, but Christine might want an outing or we can drop something by for her and Matt. As long as we are out traveling, we will honk and wave as we drive by all the FB trainers’ residences. 💕🏃🏽‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏋️‍♀️

You are welcome to add to the itinerary. We could even exercise in each place. Sometimes I take a little flack and pals remind me this is an exercise thread, not a cat thread, or a silly 🧵. Anyway. 😉 Have a great one!

Edited