Daily Check-in: Friday, September 9th

Hey there, FB Fam, and a hopefully happy Friday to you!

So how is your day and upcoming weekend looking? It's same ol' same ol' around here, but one thing for sure, we all can look forward to Coby ghosting (guest hosting) the weekend, so be sure to check out what she has going on! Thanks Coby!

But as far as your Friday, what about movement? ..I don't know if I want a restorative pilates or some cardio. I suppose I'll just get to the mat and see. You ever have a last minute workout change? Or maybe even after 5 minutes swapped to something else? Sometimes you just know when a specific workout was right for you at that time. It feels spectacular. Hah, same could go for food as well. Anyway, all this just to say I wish you a good time with your workouts or non workouts and whatever you have to eat! Pizza will be perfect for today for myself.

Picture today is of some Red Cyprus Vine just twirling around like nobody is watching. The red star shaped flowers are always a treat to look at.

Alright, Blenderz, that's all I have for now. Once more and as always, thank you for being here and checking in with me. I'll see you right back here on Monday, but until then, take care!

See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***