A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 9th

Happy Birthday Lara! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸ’ I hope you have a really great day and a great year! I hope you spend today doing things you enjoy.

Now for the elephant in the room. We were both saddened to hear of the Queens passing last night. Was not what we were expecting to hear yesterday. Germans are fascinated with royal families, like fascinated. There is a channel that shows documentaries constantly about them. So they are sad of course and I am as well. Growing up in Canada she is everywhere, pictures of her in our schools, on our money, she owns my passport even. I am interested to see what comes next.

This morning I did a 30 minute stretch with K. I think after work though I will get in another workout. The last three days of Adventure have 8 videos.... I will do some of the shorter ones today to make up an extra workout. What are your plans?

I am also looking forward to dinner, simple but yum! Poached eggs with hollandaise on top of roasted potatoes, carrots, beets, onions and kohlrabi. Should be a nice rainbow.

Feel free to stop by and let us know what you're up to, wish Lara a HBD or just lurk. We are all welcome!

Photo: Some flowers for Lara’s birthday!

Edited