Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 8th

Good time of reading this, Blendfriendz!

How are you doing? Always on the good side I hope. But we are here regardless how the feelz report is.

This week has felt like it has been cruising a little too fast. I mean, we are already looking at the ghosting schedule! So this is what we have lined up for the upcoming weekends:

September 10th & 11th: Coby

September 17th & 18th: Inge

September 24th & 25th: ????

As always, if you want a certain date to try out and ghost (guest host) please feel free to let me or Kim know and we will get you up here! Thanks to all who make the weekends something a little special.

Okay, so let's bounce back to today. Workouts and food, let's read about them or whatever you'd like to share about your day.

I want some core work. Just straight up working my abs. I'm eyeing the 3 rounds one by Amanda. I remember it being difficult, but awesomely so.

As far as food, I haven't put much though into it, so I'll have to figure it out later! Sandwhiches and frozen veggies will most likely come to my rescue.

Picture for today is another favorite late summer beauty that I look forward to seeing. The Goldenrods are back and shining brilliantly against the blue sky. Add in some rain on fresh cut grass with thunder booming softly in the background and that is the makings of a late summer dream.

Okay, best wishes for your day, and thank you for checking in with me on this Friday Eve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***