Perspiration Pals 8 September 2022

Hello Pals! It’s little Friday today so the end is near. Normally this sounds ominous but in the right context, it’s not that bad. I promise I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. In other news, ragweed seems to be thriving this year as I keep sneezing, coughing, sniffing, and itching. That’s a lot of ings.

So let’s talk a bit about seasonal allergies. Unfortunately, many of us here are familiar with them. Which of the following statements are true? 1. Desert climates cure allergies. 2. Cut flowers commonly trigger allergies. 3. Pollen counts can predict bad allergy days. Again, feel free to add your own questions or facts.

Let’s move on to exercise. I did Day 18 of Strong 2. I’m rather sore (more than I'd like to be...) from yesterday’s upper-body routine with Daniel but of course, I expected it. Sort of. I mean I’ve done that routine at least twice but I can’t remember being this sore. The body is odd.

Do you know what I’d like to eat? Tiramisu. Or Belgian chocolate cake. And it's 6 a.m.