Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 7th

Hey Blendiez! Looks like we are already midweeking. So how is it looking so far?

Mine is rolling along, so let's get down to checking in!

Workouts? Sure, I'd love to do one. Maybe something with upper body? Okay! I'm eyeing a Tasha routine that I think will do nicely. I hope you enjoy some movement or rest today!

Followed by some good food, yeah? I'm on a don't really know kick. So I guess I should figure that out!

What I do have figured out is your #wildflowerwednesday with this Feay's Prairie Clover. It's of the few native clovers of Florida and also a late summer bloomer. The flowers aren't filled out yet, bit they will eventually be a lavender ball of little flowers.

Okay, I hope you make the best of your lemons and pears or chickens and bears on this halfway day. Thanks for being here and being you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***