Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Video: Floor-Based Advanced Total Body Mobility

Dear Blenders, 

As we improve our mobility with previous releases, it’s important to continue this work with new challenges. Today’s release builds upon our foundation with our first Level 4 mobility workout: 

Total Body Mobility: Advanced Floor-Based Sequences

As I’m sure you’ve noticed, rating mobility workouts is downright challenging for a number of reasons. They’re easy on our cardiovascular system, which drops down the intensity level, but demand a level of concentration and focus that are uncharacteristic of some of our HIIT routines. And, depending on your skill level, you may breeze through upper body mobility circuits but struggle with hip and pelvic moves. 

With all of this in mind, I chose to rate this routine as an advanced total body version of the Unconventional Total Body Morning Mobility. While both workouts are floor-based, today’s release incorporates more movement, rotation, and stability that break up typical movement patterns. That being said, it won’t suit everyone’s needs but will hopefully be something for you to grow into, rather than cast aside due to difficulty, range of motion, etc. 

While we continue to build our library of mobility workouts, I’m curious to hear about your biggest improvement when it comes to body mobility and healthy movement. Are you noticing less headaches, hip pain, or knee discomfort during lunges? Are you able to fall asleep a little sooner after doing a relaxing yoga or mobility routine? Share your wins as well as your areas of improvement. 

Stay blessed and unstressed, Blender Family!

- Kayla