Perspiration Pals September 6th, 2022

hey folks,

hello from the sunny part of Norway today. How are we doing? Well i woke up super early, left home at 6:20 and got first bus to be at work by 6:45. Somehow I also had a 2.5 hr long (continuous) meeting before lunch.... but there were surprise donuts at lunch, so not complaining I guess.

all this meant, I was yawning at my desk a while ago. so now I am sipping coffee and feel able to start this thread 😶 the coffee is yet to kick in though..

teaching started last week, and so far so good i guess. other than that need to get in some workouts, been only getting in some walks. my therapist suggested me to be moderately depressed and made me take a survey. the results corroborated his diagnosis. told him i can't process that confirmation any more than previously. that's that i guess. we continue to work on it.

anywho, fur baby stories: she's doing something new for a week now. more on some days than others. every time i am getting ready for work, she's meowing until i pick her up and then refuses to get down. normally, she is just fed in the mornings, so she's either playing or sleeping when i leave. but this is new. makes me feel even worse. not sure why she feels insecure though. doesn't do this on weekends, haha! pic in comments.

that's about it from me pals. over to you now. how goes your day? are you a coffee person? are you particular about how your coffee should be, or some/any coffee is good coffee? any workouts or rest today? also, yes. we always welcome everyone in these chats, so please feel free to join us.

from what i read through last week, a lot of p pals could use a group hug. so here's one 🤗

Edited