Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 6th

Hello hello Blendfriendz! Twice the greetings for your Tuesday.

So how is it going so far? Good I hope!

I'm feeling a little tired, but really want to get a workout in. I mean, I haven't had a decent sweat session since Thursday! The mini break was good, but I'm ready to tackle something tough. The recent collab between Nicole and Kayla looks like it will fit the bill perfectly. I hope you can find something perfect to fit your needs.

Not sure what will be food perfect. But really any food will be fine by me! Feel free to share all your food ventures.

Picture for your Tuesday on this young September day is of a Dayflower. So I hope you have not just a good day, but a flowery day as well, and thank you for checking in with me today!

And for our Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💙

Side note: I know the hashtag is specific and born out of support to Kim loosing her sweet baby Tango and further perpetuated weekly here by me to keep his memory alive, but I also think it has become more--at least to me. Because in addition to thinking of Tango, I also think of my Cobalt and Cadmium, and Shabnam's Baroon, and all the other beautiful furbabies that have touched our hearts and are sadly no longer with us. So I say it week after week and I will keep saying it. Always for Kim. For Tango. And for anyone and all the beloved pets that deserve to be honored and remembered. Just thought I should say that :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***