Perspiration Pals Monday September 5th πŸŒ§β˜”οΈπŸ“šπŸ«–πŸ½

Hey Pals, how's your Monday? Mine's better than the usual first workday of the week since it is the Labor Day holiday here in the US. So to my stateside PPals, happy Labor Day! I hope you have an enjoyable break from the grind today. And I wish a good start of the week to all PPals and Blenders reading this, holiday or not. Let us know below what you're up to!

My youngest son and I were supposed to visit the county fair today and meet up with friends but it looks like today is going to be a complete wash out. But my son will still have a friend over to close out summer break since school starts tomorrow (1st year of high school!), and I will enjoy the coziness of the cool rainy day by lighting candles, drinking coffee and reading. I just got a new raincoat too so Remy and I will still walk, no excuses.

In other plans for the day is the start of week 3 of the Reboot program which is total body strength - yay! What's on your calendar today Pals?

And what's on your menu? Chicken and dumplings will go great with today's weather and cozy vibe so that will be dinner.

That's enough out of me, so I turn the thread over to you and hope to see you below. Remember anyone is welcome to post or lurk as they like πŸ™‚.

ETA: Also happy Labor Day to our Canadian friends (Umamah, Sharon and all). Hope you are having a day off and enjoying it.

Edited