Daily Check-in: Monday, September 5th

Hello FB Fam!

How are you and have been these past couple weeks? ..However it is going for you, it is undoubtedly clear that Shabnam had your weekend well ghosted, and Kim did a stellar job keeping the check-in strong and a going for another couple weeks. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

So on to today. Maybe it's not so bad if you have that extended holiday weekend due to labor day, huh? ..I'm happy for you if that's the case. It's not so much holiday on my end for I'm on the laboring around/dealing with extra people side.

So a workout might not be in the cards for me, but is there one for you? I hope it leaves you feeling accomplished and ready to take on whatever is thrown your way.

I wouldn't mind if dinner was thrown my way. I haven't a clue, so I suppose I'll surprise myself later. Are you all planned out regarding those meals?

And finally a picture to kick off our day and week, another Magnolia flower to make it another magnolious day. This one was a late bloomer, but nevertheless showed up and is here to do its flowery thing. Showing up is nine tenths of the battle, right? Except there's also something to be said for how difficult that last one tenth can be...

Okay, I better get a move on before Monday fires me. Wishes for a good day and week ahead, Blenderz. And thank you for being here and checking in with me today! See you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***