HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group September 4, 2022 πŸ™‚

hey all,

welcome to the first Sunday edition of September -almost feels like autumn, but also not quite. It is a wonderful sunshiny day here, and I am on the couch, face to the sun 🌞

today's quote was motivated by the rare sunny days we have here. how might things be if we focused rather on progress than being perfect. whether it is working out, diet, learning new things or working on yourself. i take this quote as a reminder to myself to take it easy. i am trying a small challenge with myself -if it works out, i will share here next time 😏

i had a super hectic work week, hopefully the coming week would be slightly lighter. teaching tomorrow so going through my slides, in between playing with fur baby. she's jumping around playing with a new ball i got for her.

workouts: my allergies have now turned into runny nose + headaches/migraines. hanging in there. went for a long walk yesterday -the most exercise i am managing now.

how about you? what workouts and activities are shaping your Sunday? do share with us. just a reminder, we welcome everyone in these threads (all 3 of them), so feel free to join us.

That's about it from me, and wish everyone a fine week ahead 🌞

Edited