Weekend Check-In: Sat, September 3

Goooood morning, afternoon, evening or any time in between, beautiful Blendfriends👻

How's it going the life? How are you?

My photo is old and I'm not sure where I took it or either shared it before, but I'm sharing it today to honor the Fall, mine and many of your favorite season🍂🍃🍂🍃. It still feels like summer here but early in the morning especially with the pumpkin spice in my coffee, I can feel it☕😊. So, happy Fall everyone!

But we could get happy with some workouts and foods too, right?🏋‍♀️🍉🍲

Are you guys working out today or maybe recover with a nice slower tempo videos? I'll be doing some recovery moves today. Maybe some stretch, yoga or light cardio. Not sure yet but I'm sure my lower body is very sore from yesterday and needs a rest. A question just popped! What do you guys do for your sore muscles? I don't do much except for giving it a rest or some stretch. Sometimes I rinse with cold water at the end of my shower.

How about some foods? What's going on in your kitchen(food wise😉). We're invited for dinner tomorrow, so hubby moved his cooking duty to today. He's grilling fish. We also have broccoli and I'm thinking some potatoes too. But how about you? A second question: do you grill fruits? The first time I saw it in a cooking show on TV I was😯. He was grilling peaches and watermelon!! It was very strange to me since we don't do this where I was raised and it was a new thing for me. 3rd question: What culture shock have you come across that gave you this look😯?

Alright, before more pop quizzes pop, I'll be out of here and let you take it away. As always I can't wait to read you, learn from you and get inspired by you. Thanks for checking in with me everyone. See y'all soon down below on the reply. Take care guys💛