My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and welcome to Friday yay it's finally here and I would love to know of what are all of you looking forward to this weekend, because I'm looking forward to spending time with my best friend coming over to my dad's house and spending a couple of nights. I have lots of fun things that we can do together and three that I had on my mind was getting our toenails done, going bowling together, and watching some movies together. So you can see that I have everything planned out for when we hang out together, moving on to workouts I had a nice upper body stretching workout with Daniel, and I got to stretch out some muscles on the arms that I have never stretched out before.

What workouts do all of you have planned on your calander for today? Because I know that after the nice stretching workout my body feels like that it's ready to clean house even though it's not what I had in mind to do for today before I go to my dad's house. But since that's what I'm going to be doing for today my body is ready to do it and by the time we are done with cleaning the house it will be lunch time for us, because it takes us about a little over 2 hours for us to clean the house.

So I guess that this morning will just fly on by for me since we are going to be cleaning the house I will just have to make the time fly by when, I'm in my bedroom and my mom is taking a nap before she takes me back to my dad's. After that the rest of the day I will be hanging out with my best friend and catching each other up on what's been happening since the last time we saw each other.