Daily Check-in: Friday, September 2nd

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you today?

If you're in the US, you're probably looking at a 3 day weekend ahead of you. Normally, I'd say whoo-hoo about the time off, but I really don't like having to deal with all the people on holiday. They like to cause a lot of problems and it becomes stressful. As it were, we'll just go full on Grazer mode when necessary to deal with them (Adrienne knows what I'm talkin about ๐Ÿ˜).

But anywho, hopefully your weekend will be a better one--and you have something fun or relaxing planned! And I certainly hope you plan on checking in with our bright and sunny Shabnam--who is so graciously ghosting this weekend! Shabnam, thank you, and can't wait to hear from you!๐ŸŒž

Alrighty, let's talk about today, shall we?

What's happenin with workouts today, Blenderz?

I'm not so sure. Lack of sleep, and a rough start to the morning so far may signal a day off for me. But, you never know. Might get a second wind as the afternoon rolls around.

What's on the menu for today?

Not a clue. All I can think of now is how much more coffee I need.

Finally: Fat Bear gif time! It's the one and only Fat Bear King 2021: Otis! Doing a signature one-handed salmon grab, 'cause he's awesome like that. The ol' dude has been doin pretty well for himself, packin on pounds and getting some good pre-hibernation prep going on.

Ok, Blenderinos! That is it for me for these two weeks! You will be back checking in with our fantastic Miss Raven again on Monday!

So until we meet again:

Take care, stay safe, and have fun!

Ciao!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***