Perspiration Pals 2 September 2022 πŸ¦ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‘·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§•πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸš€πŸ‘©πŸΏβ€βœˆοΈ

Hello my cute little pirozhki!

It's Friday, which means I had better start the thread. But I'm pretty worn out from my not-so-great week, so I'm going to keep this one short and simple.

Food! Are you eating today? Do you know what's on your menu? I sure wouldn't mind some salmon. But i don't have any, and I do have a fridge full of other things. So I guess it'd make sense that I cook that instead. Maybe some Spanish style chickpea soup, a la Jamie Oliver. Yes. That does not require more effort than exists today.

Exercise! How's that going? I'm gonna go for a run in a bit. I haven't run all week, mostly because I was very sore from a lower body workout I did on Saturday. I did attempt to go last night, but when I opened the door it was pouring down rain. And I am not dedicated enough to run in that. It's the second day of spring, and we are celebrating with a cold spell. That's ok, I like running when it's cold. Sitting in the house, not so much.

Life generally! How are you? How's your day? Do you have weekend plans? I started the day nice and early with my housemate waking me up asking if I had seen her phone. No, obviously I have not seen your phone, you had it last night and I've been asleep! Anyway she looked all over the house and car for it, and eventually found it in the fridge. So instead of driving straight to work, she drove straight to get coffee.

All right, that's all I've got for you today my lovelies, so I'll leave you with a photo of Max's butt sinking this poor couch cushion like the Titanic. I hope you're well.

Edited